Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Still learning to feel my way around all of the new technology. The RSS feed search sites are a lot to absorb. It can leave one feeling a bit overwhelmed. I didn't find Feedster and Topix all that useful, I much prefered the straightforward design and information found on the Syndic8 site. I like the layout and the way things are arranged. Found a nice feed with reviews of cookbooks from Stylegourmet. Since I've always loved reading cookbooks and that is my nonfiction collection development section, I signed up and will hopefully get some useful information from this feed.

Can't wait to play around some more and see what else is out there to discover.

1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger HeleneB said...

Don't worry about all those feed tools. it's just good to know that they their are tools out there that can help locate this type of content.

PS: Your tradecard is fun. Seinfeld is one my all time fav shows :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home