Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Not quite Delicious....maybe just ok?

Not quite sure if I'm grasping the whole Delicious thing. hrm. I understand what it does, but I don't know if I have the vision to see the usefulness of it. I'm somewhat 'old school' and do frequently use bookmarked sites, so yes, I suppose it would be nice to sort of have them all in one place and organized that you could access from anywhere. I grasp the whole 'tagging' thing, after all, I've been doing that for years with other blogs/online journals. So I suppose it is nice to have a refresher on the whole process and how it builds and how it works with others and such. Interesting concepts that my mind has been opened too. Must play around with it a bit more to grasp it in its entirety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home